System-focused Business Analysts:
They are delivery experts. They ensure that features added into your information system match your organisation’s expectations and needs. They will help you to:
- Analyse current capabilities and pinpoint opportunities for improvement;
- Identify and formalise business requirements;
- Propose solutions to achieve the identified goals;
- Seek agreement on and specify the solution;
- Support development teams;
- Ensure the reliability and correctness of the delivered solution through testing; and
- Accompany your organisation before and after the solution go-live.
Our Business Analysts have varied experiences under different project management structures (from Agile to the common waterfall and V models). Our most experienced BAs can even take on the responsibility of project manager to deliver the solution your organisation requires.
Process or Functional Business Analysts:
They can tackle purely functional issues and take action at different levels in your organization. They will help you to:
- Analyse, clarify and document regulatory requirements;
- Review, document processes in your organisation and propose improvements;
- Perform business-oriented analysis (business cases, market segment analysis, etc.); and
- Leverage their problem-solving skills to help you dissect a challenge your organisation is facing and draw a plan on how to address it.