Training & Talent development
Because technology changes constantly, training is essential to keep our staff up to speed. This is how we ensure the necessary quality, service and expertise for our clients.
Sogeti’s training department offers a wide variety of individual, group or online training possibilities. Such training includes the development of technical skills, personal skills and language skills.
In addition, we endeavour to motivate and support our employees in obtaining official certifications.
Here is a selection of our group or individual training courses:
- Prince 2, Scrum, ITIL, CMMI, TMap® Next, etc.
- Sogeti Academies: intensive training programmes for new employees on a specific discipline (Testing, Business Intelligence, Mainframe, SharePoint, etc.)
- Language courses
Some examples of online courses:
- Wide offer of e-learning on technical and general subjects – More than 6,500 courses are currently available.
- Language e-learning courses – To perfect your languages
- Preparation for online certification – Obtain certification from our alliance partners Microsoft and IBM and other partners such as Oracle and VMware.
- Web-based training – Train online with support from a trainer at specified dates
- E-books – More than 6,000 books are available online
By joining our competence centres, our employees have the opportunity to share their knowledge and experience on specific topics and learn about new methods and technologies.
Sogeti also encourages the exchange of knowledge between employees through an online platform called TeamPark, which was developed using Web 2.0. It represents a unique opportunity to network with colleagues from all the countries where Sogeti operates.
Sogeti encourages all its employees to develop and share their skills .
- Sophie MorabitoTraining Officer & HR Business Partner
+352 31 44 01 206
Sophie MorabitoTraining Officer & HR Business Partner
+352 31 44 01 206