Sogeti is an award winning company both globally and nationally. Below you can find exemples of our award winning skills.
- Sogeti Luxembourg, Security Solution of the Year Award winner by
ITOne, December 2015
- Capgemini Group & Sogeti Leaders in Software Testing Services by NelsonHall benchmarking study, December 2014
- Capgemini Group & Sogeti positioned in the “Leaders” Quadrant in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services 2014
- Sogeti UK Testing Innovator of the Year at the European Software Testing Awards 2013
- Capgemini Group (including Sogeti) ranked Number One for Outsourced Testing Services by Ovum Benchmarking Study 2011
- European Testing Excellence Award 2003
- 2017 Microsoft Partner of the Year; Finalist Award for DevOps
- 2016 Microsoft Partner of the Year; Finalist for Developer platform
- 2014 Microsoft Partner of the Year; Finalist for Devices and Deployment
- 2013 Microsoft Partner of the Year; Application Lifecycle Management
- 2013 Microsoft Partner of the Year; Messaging
- 2013 Microsoft Partner of the Year; Belgium
- 2013 Microsoft Partner of the Year; Finalist for Devices and Deployment, Collaboration and Content
- 2012 Microsoft ALM Partner Sweden
- Sogeti received Multiple Partner Awards from Microsoft in 2012:
- Cloud Innovation Partner of the Year
- System Integrator – Windows Azure Partner of the Year
- Swedish Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Award
- Top finalist for the Microsoft Desktop Partner of the Year
- Country partner of the Year – Netherlands
- MSHUG Innovation Awards 2012: Sogeti and Swedish Norrbotten County Council Named Winners at Microsoft Health Users Group 2012 Innovation Awards
- Sogeti receives Multiple Awards from Microsoft 2011:
- Country Partner of the Year – Netherlands
- Country Partner of the Year – Luxembourg
- USA Central Region Partner of the Year
- Microsoft Recognition Award – Azure Privilege Club
- 2011 Microsoft ALM Partner Sweden
- 2010 Enterprise Partner of the Year
- 2010 Microsoft ALM Partner Sweden
- Sweden .Net Awards 2009: Winner in category Collaboration and Business Planning for a SharePoint portal (www.hhs.se)
- 2009 Microsoft ALM Partner Sweden
- Microsoft System Integrator of the Year – global award 2008.
- Sweden .Net Awards 2008: Winner in category Microsoft Application Platform with BI solution for Diaverum
- Sweden .Net Awards 2007: Winner in category Mobility for a solution implemented within Toyota Material Handling
- Sweden .Net Awards 2006: Winner with BI solution INCA, a national health care administrative system for cancer research
- Sweden .Net Awards 2004: Winner with BizTalk-based integration's solution within Rottneros Group
- Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Awards: Sogetis mobility expert awarded seven year in a row within Mobility.
- IBM Beacon Awards 2015: Awarded in category "Security Systems' Global Innovation"
- IBM Beacon Awards 2014: Awarded for Smarter Computing in the IBM SmartCloud – Cloud Builder category
- IBM Beacon Awards 2012: Awarded in category "Outstanding Business Transformation through Becoming a Social Business"
- Sogeti recognized by IBM with Social Business Agenda Award at Lotusphere IBM 2012
- IBM Beacon Awards 2011: Awarded in categories “Cloud Computing Innovation - Cloud Builder” and “Outstanding Collaboration with IBM Global Technology Services”
- IBM Beacon Awards 2010: Awarded in category ”Outstanding Software Delivery in Product and Service Innovation with Rational"
- IBM Rational Award 2009: Awarded in category “Outstanding Quality Management Solution by a Systems Integrator”
- IBM Beacon Award 2009; for Excellence in System Solution
- IBM Beacon Awards 2008: Awarded in category “Rational Excellence in Software Delivery & Outstanding Corportae Citizenship Initiative”
- IBM PartnerWorld Beacon Awards 2007: Awarded in category “Overall Technical Excellence in an IBM Business Partner”
- Capgemini Group (including Sogeti) Receives HP Award for Innovation in EMEA 2012
- HP Software Alliance Partner of the Year 2011
- HP Software Alliance Partner of the Year 2010
- EPiServer Premium Partner 2012 in Sweden; the most distinguished EPiServer partner award.
- Sogeti Sweden winner of the SiteSeeker Award 2011
- Stevie Award 2009 for best website (www.hhs.se) by International Business Award.
- EPiServer Awards 2010: Two-time winner; Best Intranet Solution (Coop Sweden) and Best Web - Public Sector (www.vindlov.se)
- EPiServer Most Valued Professional 2010: Sogetis EPiServer expert Daniel Berg awarded the titel EPiServer Most Valued Professional.
- EPiServer Awards 2009: Nominated for Best website (Scandic in the Nordics), Best Community (Social Democrats), Best Innovation (National platform for Swedish National Sports Association)
- EPiServer Awards 2007: Nominated for Best Innovation for the SAS Corporate Intranet (EPiServer/WebSphere portal).
- EPiServer Awards 2004: Winner Best External Website www.lfv.se
- ESRI S-GROUP “New Partner of the Year Award 2008” (geographic information systems/GIS)
- #1 IT Delivery Quality Supplier 2014 in Sweden – by Radar
HR related awards
- Highest employee satisfaction within ICT companies in the Netherlands – by Incompany in 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010
- Best employer top 3 rankings in Sweden – by Universum in 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010
- Swedish national gender diversity-related Womentor Award 2013 – by IT- och Telekomföretagen
- Therese SinterMarketing & Communications Director, Nordics
+46 70 361 46 21
Therese SinterMarketing & Communications Director, Nordics
+46 70 361 46 21