Capgemini Group named a leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ Next-gen Application Development & Maintenance Services reports for 2021
Capgemini receives third consecutive recognition for ADM services across the US, the UK, Brazil, Germany, and the Nordics
Paris, November 15, 2021 – Capgemini has been positioned as a market leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ – 2021 Next-gen Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) Services reports for its ADMnext offering. Capgemini was recognized in all categories it was evaluated in across all five global regions covered by the report.
The report evaluated the portfolio attractiveness and competitive strengths of service providers in five regions. Capgemini was lauded for its full-scale portfolio, global reach, and ability to combine consulting and advisory services. It was recognized for strengths in the following areas:
- Application Development and Scaled Agile: With ADMnext, Capgemini offers a comprehensive agile framework, advisory, transformation, and delivery capabilities, skilled agile professionals, and a strong partner network.
- Managed Application Services: Capgemini delivers an exhaustive services portfolio that supports organizations’ application modernization journeys and helps them adopt new technologies. This has solidified Capgemini as an end-to-end transformation partner with extensive experience in working with the most reputable clients, which is backed by its proven global delivery models.
- Application Quality Assurance: Capgemini provides global expertise in quality assurance and testing services, portfolio of services covering all testing methods, innovative approaches to combining AI systems, and product and software testing supported by a highly-skilled talent pool.
Clifton Menezes, Group Offer Lead for ADMnext at Capgemini said, “We are delighted to be recognized, for the third time consecutively, as a leader by ISG for our next-gen ADM services. It highlights our commitment to providing business-focused ADM services to our clients – helping them drive innovative solutions at scale that are aligned to their business objectives. With our full stack of ADM services, which leverage advanced new technologies, we aim to provide efficient, scalable, and agile business solutions to our clients that give them an edge over others.”
Ashish Chaturvedi, Senior Manager ISG said, “We are pleased to recognize Capgemini as a leader in our report. Capgemini’s full-scale application services portfolio, focus on scaled agile, large application quality assurance practice and strong global partner ecosystem makes it a market leader. The company drives business and strategy transformations by combining its consulting practice with advisory services such as IT organization redesign, including operation model change and agile culture implementation.”
To read the full report, click here.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organisation of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (1/12/2022) Capgemini Group named a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix®...
- (11/17/2021) Heathrow extends partnership with Capgemini to provide enhanced experience for travelers and its colleagues
- (11/17/2021) Capgemini Research Institute ranked No.1 for the quality of its thought leadership for the sixth consecutive time
- (11/15/2021) 18th edition of the eGovernment Benchmark: Europe moves towards a new digital government era
- (11/14/2021) Capgemini named a leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ Next-gen Application Development & Maintenance Services reports for 2021
- (11/9/2021) Nortura selects Capgemini as its primary strategic partner for digital and IT transformation over the next decade
- (11/3/2021) Sustainable oceans research powered by winning Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions in Capgemini competition
- (9/30/2021) Capgemini deepens collaboration with Copado to accelerate customer experience (CX) transformation on the Salesforce platform
- (9/29/2021) Capgemini positioned as a ‘Leader’ in the NelsonHall NEAT vendor evaluation for Procurement Transformation
- (9/8/2021) Capgemini Group named a “Leader” in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix for Data and Analytics Service Providers 2021