Capgemini Group named a “Leader” in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix for Data and Analytics Service Providers 2021
It’s the third consecutive year Capgemini Group has achieved this position.
Paris, August 27, 2021 – Capgemini today announced that it has been positioned as a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix Assessment for Data and Analytics (D&A) Service providers in 2021; it’s the third consecutive year Capgemini has achieved this position. The report assesses 29 leading global D&A service providers on their market impact, overall vision, and capabilities.
The Everest Group PEAK Matrix report highlighted Capgemini’s leadership in the following areas:
- Wide-ranging D&A offerings across the entire value chain, supported by a strategy focusing on developing offers for emerging areas, such as 890 by Capgemini and Artificial Data Amplifier
- A good balance in global delivery capabilities helping to optimize delivery costs and leading to competitive costs for clients
- Strong focus on upskilling the talent pool along with a broad range of industry-focused Artificial Intelligence (AI) use cases
Zhiwei Jiang, CEO of the Insights and Data Global Business Line at Capgemini said “In today’s rapidly evolving business ecosystem, data and trusted AI needs to be infused at the core of every organization to enable data-driven decision making. This helps organizations stay resilient, and creates opportunities for sustainable growth. With our highly skilled talent, our innovative and customizable solutions, and our practical, scalable implementation approach, we provide best-in-class solutions for clients, enabling them to navigate disruptions and stay ahead of the curve. Our recognition as a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix further highlights our ability to provide trusted Data, AI & Analytics solutions to clients.”
Vishal Gupta, Vice President, Everest Group, commented, “Capgemini’s deep domain expertise combined with its broad array of D&A solutions and proprietary offerings resonate well with the clients. Capgemini’s high-quality data science team, optimized talent delivery strategy, and price competitiveness are regarded as real differentiators.”
Capgemini’s D&A team, consisting of over 25,000 professionals globally, delivers innovative, data-led solutions to clients across sectors.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (09/11/2021) Nortura selects Capgemini as its primary strategic partner for digital and IT transformation over the next decade
- (03/11/2021) Sustainable oceans research powered by winning Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions in Capgemini competition
- (30/09/2021) Capgemini deepens collaboration with Copado to accelerate customer experience (CX) transformation on the Salesforce platform
- (29/09/2021) Capgemini positioned as a ‘Leader’ in the NelsonHall NEAT vendor evaluation for Procurement Transformation
- (08/09/2021) Capgemini Group named a “Leader” in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix for Data and Analytics Service Providers 2021