Cyber Security Governance - Risk - Compliance
We conduct projects aimed at balancing solutions and costs with IT and business risks, including technology, organization, economics and human issues.
We provide Cyber Security consulting and transformation services for executives at C-level (CFO, CIO, COO, CSO, CISO, DPO) in three domains:
- Insights: assessment, diagnosis, audit
- Strategy: target and roadmap, GRC specification (technology, organization, policies & frameworks, economics and insurance)
- Implementation: cyber security program management, change management and education, Risk management and ISMS implementation, training & awareness, GRC automation, etc.
Why choose Sogeti for Cyber Security GRC:
- Capacity: about 120 security consultants in Europe completed with about 250 more worldwide
- Expertise: IT (Cloud, Mobility, Social Media), OT (industrial systems, SCADA), data protection (IAM, DLP), cyber defense (SIEM, threat management)
- Certification and label: ISO27001 Lead auditors / implementers, ISO 27005 risk managers, ANSSI (IT Security audit)
- Partnerships: IBM (SIEM, analytics), Microsoft (data protection, cloud security), Symantec (DLP), Cybelangel (web monitoring), RSA (GRC automation), Marsh (security assessment & improvement)
- References: in all verticals and strong knowledge of Defense/Public, Bank/Finance, Utilities/Energy
Examples of References
- BNP Paribas Group (Data protection transformation)
- Le Foyer Insurance (Assessment, strategy and transformation program)
- Transportation (Industrial Systems risk analysis and architecture)
- Plastic Omnium (Strategy and transformation program)
- French Ministry of Defence (Framework agreement for Cyber Security services)
- UGAP (Union des Groupements d'Achat Public, French Union of Public Purchasing Groups)
- DELTA Netwerkbedrijf (DNWB), a Dutch regional energy provider (Assessment, methodologies, setting up and implementing an Information Security Management System and execution of pre-audit
- Vincent LaurensVice President - Global Head of Cybersecurity - Sogeti Group
+352 31 44 01 276
Vincent LaurensVice President - Global Head of Cybersecurity - Sogeti Group
+352 31 44 01 276
Vincent Laurens, former independent ethical hacker, then Chief Information Security Officer for Dexia Technology Services.
Vincent is currently Head of Security Department and a renowned expert working on developing highly innovative strategies, jointly with its experts team in the Sogeti Luxemburg premises. He represents the high ambitions of Sogeti in the field of Cybersecurity.