With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
What is the opportunity?
You will be a Developer on highly skilled agile team work in a collaborative environment where you will have continuous learning opportunities and challenging work.
We are using continuous integration, cloud based solution and leading edge architecture to quickly deliver a next-generation portal for our clients.
Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over your role title.
Stack and values
We started using Lean values and Continuous Integration, and we are actively progressing towards having Continuous Delivery pipelines in place. Our developers are very important to us, and we make our best to build an environment where you can enjoy the work and shine.
Our always evolving technological landscape include: Java 7/8, AngularJS, Typescript, Bootstrap, Spring Boot, NPM, Maven, Jenkins 2, SonarQube, Hygeia, Zuul, IBM Bluemix, Cloud Foundry, Robot Framework.
What will you do?
- Employ agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration using Jenkins to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
- Be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members.
- Be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team troughout the delivery cycle.
- Think through challenging and interesting problems and solve them with your team.
What do you need to succeed?
- An agile mindset and team player
- Familiarity with following technologies and proven expertise in at least one of them:
- Spring Frameworks, Maven, jUnit, REST API.
- Client side rendering using CI and automated testing tools.
- Be a fast learner
- Expertise in AngularJS
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Hands on experience with PaaS solution such as Bluemix.
What's in it for you?
- Leaders who support your development through training and study groups.
- Be a key enabler of agile and technology transformation.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact by working on a cutting edge product.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Van EngenHR Manager
Peter Van EngenHR Manager