Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader in Everest Group’s first PEAK Matrix® for Sustainability Enablement Technology Services in 2022
Capgemini Group ranked as the Leader with the highest market impact.
Paris, June 16, 2022 – Capgemini Group today announced that it has been named a ‘Leader’ in Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix® for Sustainability Enablement Technology Services 2022. In this inaugural report, Everest Group presents detailed assessments of 14 IT service providers based on their capabilities and offerings across the people, planet, and profit aspects of sustainability services. Leaders in this market have mature offerings around sustainability services covering the end-to-end sustainability value chain.
The report highlights Capgemini’s key strengths as:
- a strong focus on data-driven sustainability solutions for a net zero strategy, life cycle assessment, and sustainability product engineering.
- a robust set of sustainability-specific partnerships with joint go to market with select partners.
- technical capabilities and its ability to effectively deploy emerging technologies in the engagement.
“We are very proud to have been recognized as a Leader in sustainability services by Everest Group in their first Sustainability Enablement Technology Services assessment, and that Capgemini scored highest overall for market impact,” said Benjamin Alleau, Group Sustainability Offerings Lead at Capgemini. “At Capgemini, we are committed to realizing the maximum concrete impact for a more sustainable future. With this in mind, we have designed an end-to-end framework of offerings dedicated to sustainability in order to support our clients in their sustainability journeys. We are on track to helping clients save 10 million tons of CO2eq well ahead of our initial target of 2030.”
“Enterprises are taking a triple bottom-line approach to sustainability, which combines a focus on people, planet, and profits. Technology is becoming a key enabler in designing responsible business models, and enterprises are partnering with service providers to execute a robust roadmap for sustainability,” said Rita Soni, Principal Analyst, Everest Group. “With an organization-wide focus on sustainability offerings, focused acquisitions (such as Purpose) to strengthen its people narrative, and a strong focus on data-driven sustainability offerings that leverage next-gen technologies, Capgemini has secured a position as a Leader in Everest Group’s Sustainability Enablement Technology Services PEAK Matrix Assessment® 2022.”
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organisation of over 350,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+33 6 04 52 16 55
+33 6 04 52 16 55
- (11/25/2022) Success of Capgemini Group’s 9th Employee Share Ownership Plan
- (11/10/2022) Most business leaders see environmental sustainability as a costly obligation rather than an investment in the future
- (10/27/2022) Strong growth momentum sustained in Q3
- (10/24/2022) Capgemini Group obtains the Global EDGEplus Certification, demonstrating its outstanding commitment towards diversity and inclusion
- (9/16/2022) Capgemini Group new Net-Zero targets
- (9/13/2022) Capgemini Group launches its ninth Employee Share Ownership Plan
- (9/12/2022) Rethink: Why sustainable product design is the need of the hour
- (8/12/2022) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader in Everest Group’s first PEAK Matrix® for Sustainability Enablement Technology Services in 2022
- (8/12/2022) Capgemini Group strong H1 2022 Performance
- (4/28/2022) Capgemini Group delivers record growth of 17.7% in Q1 2022