Sogeti transforms Workplace Environments into High-Performance Platforms.
Companies want a standardized, tightly controlled workplace, standardized and easy to manage. End users want to use their latest devices and have at least as good an experience as what they can get privately.
Our innovative, end-to-end approach to workplace application and platform services built around tailored user-profiles bridges the gap between these disparate needs. We help you improve end-user productivity, boost business agility and address environmental objectives, all while reducing IT costs. Based on your connected workforce strategy Sogeti offers workplace modernization services and enterprise communication services.
Based on technology and process expertise, our focus is always business outcomes. We ensure that our outsourcing solutions are designed implemented and managed to maximize quality and reduce your TCO. We take a multi-faceted approach to delivering workplace services, drawing on:
- Our Rightshore® delivery model: providing services from a center that optimizes quality and performance, and conforms to recognized industry standards such as ITIL
- End-user assessment capability: enabling the provision of the right platform, application profile and service level for each type of role within the business
- Sogeti packaging factory: industrialized Centre of Excellence. It adopts highly repeatable, reproducible and automated processes to test, remediate and package or sequence applications using industry standard tools and processes. Sogeti Factory service offerings include Application Compatibility Testing, Application Remediation, Application Packaging, Application Virtualization
- Mass deployment capabilities: enabling deployment to take place quickly, with low risk and minimal disruption
- A Shift-Left strategy: leveraging our people, processes, knowledge base, remote toolkit and automation technologies to prevent issues from occurring and resolve them quickly if they do
- Service management integration: facilitating consistent and measurable service quality, aligned with your business objectives
More infos about the Migration Process, please click here.
- Kamel AbidExpert Leader Unified Communications/Desktop Delivery Manager
+352 31 44 01 324
Kamel AbidExpert Leader Unified Communications/Desktop Delivery Manager
+352 31 44 01 324
In summer 2014, Kamel ABID celebrated its 20th years as IT professional while being swimming among computers and keyboards since 5’s.
Today, he manages tens of experts & architects, involved in complex transformation and integration of IT infrastructure in Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg. In parallel, Kamel, as Expert leader, animates Desktop & Unified Communication PMP through events, workshops, articles in the newspapers, social media…
Native from Nice (french riviera) Kamel previously worked as developer, system administrator, support engineer, project leader, bid manager then delivery manager. Hired at Sogeti Luxembourg in 2008, he passed through several core businesses: consulting, bidding, leading and now expertise.