Windows/VMWare/Citrix System Engineer
With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
Windows /VMWare/Citrix System Engineer (M/F)
Your mission :
- Windows /VMWare/Citrix System Administration/Support (level 2 and 3)
- Perform servers diagnostics
- Problem determination
- Problem solving
- Servers installation and configuration
- Upgrades and migrations
- Work in close collaboration with project managers.
Your Profile :
- Diploma in IT is required
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- A good command of French and English is required (both written and spoken)
- Good knowledge in : VMWare/MS Windows/Citrix/Netscaler/Xen desktop/VDI
- Knowledge of backup (TSM) and antivirus (EPO) solutions is a plus.
- ITIL knowledge will be consider as a plus.
- This candidate must demonstrate a positive attitude, initiative taking, stress resistance, customer oriented and team players skills.
- The candidate must be able to adapt himself quickly to the environments.
- The candidate must be able to understand the guidance he will received as the most efficient as possible.
- Opened mind set is crucial
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virginie HohlHR Business Partner – Infrastructure Services Department
+352 31 44 01
Virginie HohlHR Business Partner – Infrastructure Services Department
+352 31 44 01