TSA - Progress
TSA - Progress (M/F)
With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
TSA - Progress (M/F)
Permanent contract, based in Luxembourg
Responsible for delivering high-quality systems solutions to the SARA Plateform.
• Confirms that the designs to be coded are clear and deliverable
• Defines tests to prove that the code delivered meets the design requirements
• Constructs and delivers tested code meeting the design requirements
• Meets coding standards for the team
• Aids the Business and Technical Analysts in finding the right solution for the functional requirements presented.
• University degree (or equivalent) preferred
• 3-6 years of proven experience in Transfert Agent, Banking front office or financial development environments required
• 3-6 years of previous experience of dealing with multi-site development teams across time zones required
• Ability to code for a single platform
• Ability to perform tests and codes according to guidelines
• Advanced knowledge of applicable software
• Advanced communication skills, both face-to-face and teleconference
• Advanced problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to manage and prioritize tasks
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work well as an individual as well as a team
Additional Request Comments:
- Progress OpenEdge 11.5+ (5+ years experience)
- Progress OOABL experience required
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Van EngenHR Manager
Peter Van EngenHR Manager