IT Helpdesk Technician
With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
IT Helpdesk technician (German and English speaker)
Your mission :
- First and Second Level Support
- Maintenance, installation of OS (Windows OS), MS Office Suites and other Software
- PC and printers installation and configuration (Hardware and Software/Driver)
- Problem solving on Lotus Notes Client
- Maintenance of Printers
- Problem solving on Software (such as Microsoft, Lotus, Symantec Products etc.)
- Problem solving on Hardware (such as IBM, LENOVO, DELL, HP etc.)
- Write and update technical documentations
- Windows Domain User Administration (Active Directory, MS User Management Console)
- Lotus Notes User and Database administration (Domino Administrator)
Your profile :
- You speak fluently English and German
- You have an IT diploma and a first experience as Helpdesk Technician
- You have good skills in Windows Operating System, MS Office and Lotus Notes
- You can evaluate, plan, prioritize and organize the workload in relation to the incidents impact (knowledge of a ticketing tools)
- You are communicative, rigorous and with an excellent relational
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virginie HohlHR Business Partner – Infrastructure Services Department
+352 31 44 01
Virginie HohlHR Business Partner – Infrastructure Services Department
+352 31 44 01