SOC ANALYST SENIOR (M/F)
SOGETI Luxembourg has recently been granted the Solution Security of the Year Award!
With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
CYBERSECURITY / SOC ANALYST SENIOR (M/F)
- Review security-related events, assessing risk and validity, and reporting of findings
- Analyze network traffic to assist in testing new signatures for production deployment to client environments
- Analyze additional log, forensic investigation procedures and protocols.
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Log collection, incident and threat detection
- Advise and recommend on defensive strategies based on the clients existing technical security controls in relation to their current risk appetite.
- Evidence collection, threat and risk management
- Incident management methodologies
- Review security-related events, assessing severity, criticality and priority
- Monitor and report based on client SLAs with an emphasis on quality and accuracy
- Strongly cybersecurity minded
- Knowledge of basic computer science: algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, networks, and tool development (not production-quality software but tools that can help you do stuff)
- Understanding of IT operations: help desk, end-point management, and server management
- Ability to communicate: write clearly and speak authoritatively to different kinds of audiences (business leaders and techies)
- Understanding of adversary motivations: cybercrime, cyber activism, cyberwar, cyber espionage, and the difference between cyber propaganda and cyber terrorism
- Understanding of security operations concepts: perimeter defense, BYOD management, data loss protection, insider threat, kill chain analysis, risk assessment, and security metrics
- Knowledge of vulnerability management: what vulnerabilities are, how do we find them, and how do we mitigate them?
- Understanding of malicious code: reverse engineering skills, practitioner tactics, techniques and procedures from common motivations (see above)
- Language: French, English (Dutch is a plus)
- Experience in a similar position
- Prior experience as a SOC Analyst
- Prior experience with either QRadar, ArcSight, or RSA
- One or more of these: CCNA, CISSP, SANS GIAC, GCIA, GCIH, GSEC or similar, CEH, SSCP, OSCP.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Van EngenHR Manager
Peter Van EngenHR Manager