With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
This Architect is responsible for designing solutions and overseeing our development team. He also serves as the Subject Matter Expert for the entire ServiceNow platform.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor to Sogeti clients
- Oversee the technical decisions that must be made, work with client staff charged with architecture standards, and ensure quality of final results
- Work closely with clients, business analysts and the development team to understand requirements, establish priorities and project scope, and manage expectations and project delivery
- Apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for the client’s senior management team
- Collaborate with our business development team members during sales efforts to demonstrate Sogeti’s technical capabilities, create a vision for a solution that Sogeti can build, and create estimates and work plans
- Define the technical and solution architecture for a phased software development delivery and provide hands-on technical direction working with other developers to review code and resolve issues
- Perform productively at many levels, from the abstract world of enterprise architecture to the concrete day-to-day world of coding, in order to produce the final deliverable desired by the client
- Design, implement, integrate and support ServiceNow platform solutions
- Support Change Management processes and play pivotal support role for tool adoption
- 4+ years of experience as a ServiceNow developer (architect preferred)
- Master’s degree in IT
- Ability to think strategically and relate architectural decisions/recommendations to business needs and client culture
- Extensive knowledge of design patterns and when to apply them
- Extensive knowledge of the ServiceNow platform from both business and technical perspectives
- Extensive understanding of the core ITSM applications within ServiceNow along with enough understanding of the range of offered applications to speak intelligently to their use
- Extensive understanding of the ways in which ServiceNow can be configured and customized and scripting within the tool
- Extensive knowledge of the concepts and tools required for effective ServiceNow development
- Ability to discuss/debate architectural issues
- Knowledge of how to assess the performance of a ServiceNow environment, how to diagnose performance problems, and best practices for improving performance
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
- Outstanding communications skills (writing, presentations, etc.); ability to communicate in a logical, concise, and confident manner (English is mandatory, French is a PLUS)
- Self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, Problem solving and analytical abilities
- ITIL Foundation certification preferred
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification required
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certification preferred
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Van EngenHR Manager
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Peter Van EngenHR Manager
+32 (0)2 538 92 92