Senior Security Consultant
Specialized in Security Assessment and Governance
With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
SENIOR SECURITY CONSULTANT – SPECIALIZED IN SECURITY ASSESSMENT AND GOVERNANCE (M/F)
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates required information security documentation and completes requests in accordance with requirements
- Escalates to appropriate management, and provides timely, relevant updates and periodic reports as needed
- Identifies opportunities and executes plans to improve workflow and understands the business impacts of those improvements for communication to management
- Other forms of Regulatory Compliance: SoX, HIPAA, etc.
- Assist Business Development in proposal redaction
- Conduct Security Maturity Analysis
- Publish Security Articles in Local and International Media
Technical skills :
- Master’s degree in computer science or in a related field, 6 plus years’ experience in Information Security, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Experience with IT Security Frameworks, ISO 27XXX series etc.
- CEH, OSCP, GIAC/SANS or other security related certificate is required
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or other certificate would be definitely appreciated
General skills :
- Fluent English is required; French is an asset
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and investigative skills
- Experienced in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Proficiency in time management, project management, presentation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of security and network technologies
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: email@example.com
- Peter Van EngenHR Manager
Peter Van EngenHR Manager