Senior IT Project Manager
Senior IT Project Manager (M/F)
With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure et Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a :
Senior IT Project Manager (M/F)
Permanent contract, based in Luxembourg
The Proficient IT Project Manager is responsible for using best practice project management methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/sponsor’s needs and deliver on desired outcomes. Has accountability for maintaining and controlling the project schedule and dashboard. Coordinates meetings, identifies the necessary resources, identifies risks and develops timelines to ensure the project is completed on time. Communicates project progress, identifies continuous improvement practices, and provides regular status reports as required. Typical scope would include managing a small project or one or two phases of a larger project.
- Develop integrated baseline project plans applying estimating models, identify resources and skills required, document estimating assumptions, refine plans and manage performance against them
- Recommend best solutions based on understanding of business issues
Provide task-based schedule and cost forecasts and assist in assessing risk-based provisions
- Capture and track program metrics and perform analysis
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them
- Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required
- Manage project closure initiatives, such as client satisfaction survey and closure analysis
Document and archive project activities, deliverables, tools and findings for future projects
- Minimum of 10 years of direct IT Project Management experience with recent concentration on delivering large and complex projects with multiple integration points (multi locations teams around the world, third party and vendor involvement, multi-stream scope delivery in the context of several dependencies).
- PMP designation
- Requires education level of Master, engineer (BAC +5)
- May require banking experience in Swift, Fund Administration knowledge and Custody knowledge
Skills & Competencies
- Available to travel and flexible to work during different time zones.
- FTP, STP, ESB
- Test management (planning, follow up)
- Coordination skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis
- Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications, MS Project and/or Visio
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Customer service orientation, and strong interpersonal skills
- Conceptual thinker
- Analytical thinker with creative problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, detail oriented environment
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits : Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Van EngenHR Manager
Peter Van EngenHR Manager