Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst(M/F)
With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
Senior Business Analyst(M/F)
Permanent contract, based in Luxembourg
- Responsible for bringing analytical thinking, skills and experience to assigned projects
- Responsible for leading the specification of business requirements and supporting the assessment of change impact to the relevant business areas
- Responsible for supporting the definition of business test plans and cases and participating in testing as appropriate.
- Responsible for supporting organizational readiness activities
- Responsible for leading and mentoring less experienced Business Analysts on assigned projects where appropriate
Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Leads the definition of the stakeholder analysis and the requirements plan to support the interaction with the internal and external partners for the project or project phase.
- Leads the development of the requirements plan and WBS and provides input to the project plan
- Responsible for ensuring the requirements are aligned with a requirements management plan
- Supports the identification of the business needs goals, problems and opportunities
- Assesses, researches and analyzes the current and future state of the business in line with the project objectives
- Supports the detailed requirement phases identifying, tracking, escalating and/or resolving business issues.
- Assesses, researches, analyzes and documents sponsor/stakeholder needs in accordance with Project Life Cycle guidelines
- Define dependencies and prioritization of requirements to efficiently develop requirements
- Ensures end user validation of the requirements and solution
- Leads the assessment, research, analysis and documentation of the requirements needed to support organizational readiness.
- Ensure the delivery of the requirements adheres to acceptable quality standards that are testable and developable
- Ensure the requirements have been validated by the appropriate stakeholders
Solution Assessment and Validation
- Assesses and validates the requirements and solution to ensure that the project goals are met and the needs are satisfied
- Assesses, analyzes and document business options where solutions cannot meet the business requirements
Requirements Management and Communication
- Responsible for ensuring requirements are clearly baselined and manage changes to those requirements through a versioning process
- Identify and document changes through the project change control process
- Maintain traceability of requirements and maintain the relationships between artifacts
- Perform impact analysis when changes are requested as part of the change control process
- Maintain requirements for re-use
- Enforce consistency between requirements
- Enforce adherence to internal Project Life Cycle standards
- Contribute to the development and the validation of the test coverage and the Master Test Plan
- Reviews acceptance test results to ensure the agreed business requirements have been developed correctly
Relationships & Communication
- Acts as an ambassador for all Project Management Office functions in the region
- Effectively communicates and builds rapport with team members, stakeholders and business/IT partners using a variety techniques
- Collaborates with colleagues globally to achieve objectives
Coaching & Development
- Mentors less experienced Business Analysts on assigned projects where appropriate
- Assumes the position of lead point person in terms of Business Analysis process and methodolgy on assigned projects
- At least 5 years experience in a senior business analyst role, within a financial institution or within an IT company delivering financial software.
- Knowledge of Custody, Fund Administration, and related services (preferred)
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Formal Business Analysis & Project management qualification (desirable)
- Understanding and proven application of analytical methodologies
- Has managed or mentored less experienced Business Analysts (desirable)
- Analytical thinking
- Business Orientation
- Organisational awareness
- Achievement motivation
- Teamwork and cooperation
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, able to transmit information in a clear and unambiguous way
- Responsible, methodical and organized
- Self-learner, able to look proactively for missing data and actively seeks information and solutions
- Assertive, able to make expert decisions based on own judgment
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Van EngenHR Manager
Peter Van EngenHR Manager