QA Engineer (M/F)
With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
QA Engineer (M/F)
Permanent contract, based in Luxembourg
As a QA / Test Specialist you will be engaged in projects at our customers. You are a specialist in a specific domain of testing, namely test automation and will work on the following tasks in a self-supportive way:
- Configuring the Test Tools, developing Test automation framework
- Define or participate in Test Automation Strategy and planning creation and implementation
- Development and execution of scripts / Test cases
- Advice regarding the implementation of all types of Test Tools
- Research and development within the domain of Test Automation
- At least 3+ years hands on experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Capacity in writing and presenting studies (good communicator)
- Communicative, rigorous and organized
- Knowledge of testing tools (e.g. HP QTP, BPT, HPQC/ALM, Selenium, SoapUI, JMeter, ROBOT framework, mobile automation etc.)
- knowledge of functional, integration, performance, and non-regression test
- knowledge of web application, web service, desktop application and database testing
- Hands on experience in developing test automation framework
- Experience in keyword, data driven and Hybrid framework
- Experience in any Script less automation framework will be added advantage
- Extensive hands on experience in programming languages – Java, Python, VB
- Hands on experience in Mobile testing and automation tools (Perfecto, SeeTest, ROBOTIUM etc.)
- Working knowledge on automation of web services testing and API testing
- Experience in Test Automation Strategy
- Good knowledge in creation of automation estimate, scheduling and project planning
- Experience working with an agile product development / product design team is an added advantage
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: email@example.com
- Peter Van EngenHR Manager
Peter Van EngenHR Manager