QA / Test Senior Analyst (M/F)
With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
QA / Test Senior Analyst (M/F)
Permanent contract, based in Luxembourg
As a QA / Test Specialist you will be engaged in projects at our customers. You are a senior specialist in multiple domain of testing, you will work on the following tasks in a self-supportive way:
- To estimate, prepare, plan and coordinate all test phases for strategic, regulatory, mandatory or client projects and according to the established Testing Services methodology.
- Analyze project or requirement documents to identify test requirements or specifications.
- Develop the Test Case documents according to the Master Test Plan/Test Strategy.
- Design & Execution of test cases.
- Coordinate/Document actual test results and responsible for the end-to-end tracking of all issues found.
- Assist in defect investigation and escalation to concerned team.
- Good experiences with HPALM, comfortable to use HPALM to document and execute test cases, and requirements.
- At least 5 years acting as QA or Test Analyst
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Communicative, rigorous and organized
- Able to work independently and perform responsibilities under minimal supervision
- Ability to work in global environment with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Knowledge of testing phases and testing types
- Knowledge of bug tracking system (e.g. Jira, HP ALM)
- Exposure to Transfer Agency services, Global Custody or Fund Accounting (Investment banking).
- Exposure to S.W.I.F.T messages for Investor & Treasury Services domain.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: email@example.com
- Peter Van EngenHR Manager
Peter Van EngenHR Manager