IT Packaging consultant (M/F)
With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
Packaging Consultant (M/F)
As a member of the team allocated to the migration towards Windows 7 & 10, you will be in charge of:
- Applications’ packaging used by the client (by virtualization or MSI)
- Make sure of the deployment and the interoperability of the applications with the other programs
- MSI packages creation with InstallShield according to the client’s recommendations
- Creation of virtual APP-V packages with InstallShield and Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Applications’ compatibility tests under Windows 7 & 10
- Windows 7 & 10 packages deployment with SCCM
- Scripts’ realization (VBS) in order to deploy applications
- Extensive knowledge in Packaging tools such as InstallShield, Microsoft Application Virtualization and SCCM
- Holder of an IT diploma of minimum 2 years after secondary school
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Communicative, rigorous and organized
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Van EngenHR Manager
Peter Van EngenHR Manager