Business Analyst (M/F)
With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
BUSINESS ANALYST (M/F)
The Business Analyst is responsible for the analysis and formalisation of solution to business and/or functional challenge.
This primarily involves understanding business / customer needs, progressively elaborating requirements, analyzing, communicating and managing requirements, assessing and validating solutions, accompany the organisation through the change.
They are involved throughout any change lifecycle within an organisation.
- 3-5 years’ proven experience as a business analyst in banking, capital market or fund industry
- Knowledge in a financial regulation is an asset : FATCA, EMIR, AIFMD, Bale III, MiFid II
- A Bachelor`s degree (BS, BA) or equivalent is required, master degree an asset, and field of study in IT preferably.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability, including an expertise in soliciting and interpreting customer business needs and translating them into application and/or operational requirements
- A background in IT/computer science is an asset as well as knowledge in a programming language (VBA/PL/SQL)
- Excellent command of both French and English
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Van EngenHR Manager
Peter Van EngenHR Manager