With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
BID MANAGER (M/F)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take complete ownership of driving bids according to the bid process
- Drive and contribute to solution design workshops in key deals
- Produce written & structured responses to questions during different phases of bids
- Prepare Bid Plan & Proposal Strategy, driving proposal process, risk tracking and management
- Manage virtual bid teams at remote locations and inputs from a variety of stakeholders
- Set up document structure, repositories and administration of proposal documents
- Minimum 5 yrs of experience in presales and IT projects management, preferably in EU institutions
- Solid IT technical background in Infrastructure or Application Management. Experience in IT architecture or solution design is desirable.
- Knowledge of IT & quality standards (ITIL, Prince2, RUP, ISO9000, ISO20000, CMMI…)
- Proven capability in managing winning, multi-million euro bids
- Have the ability to manage complex, multi-works team opportunities
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) in English and French. Dutch is desirable
Location : Luxembourg or Brussels
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Van EngenHR Manager
Peter Van EngenHR Manager