Bid Leader IT Infrastructure
With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
Bid Leader IT Infrastucture:
You will manage the Bid activities from the pre-sales and opportunity qualification stages to its conclusion. You will be in charge of :
- Managing the whole answer to call for tenders in the Infrastructure field
- Managing the bid team
- Managing the pipe of offers to deliver
- Identifying and qualifying the customers and/or prospects needs through clients meetings or call for tenders study
- Drawing up the answer strategy in coordination with the sales and technical teams
- Drawing up the solution with its method of Delivery and Cost Design in coordination with the sales and technical teams
- Presenting and defending the offer to the customers / prospects in collaboration with the sales team
- Relevant experience in a similar job
- Strong and wide technical skills in the Infrastructure field
- Well-known with the ITIL and Prince 2 methodologies concepts
- Excellent level of French and English, written and spoken. The knowledge of another language (German or Luxemburgish) will be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Proficiency in time management, team management, presentation and organizational skills
- Flexible and experienced in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: email@example.com
- Gaëlle BilliauxHR Business Partner – Infrastructure Services Department
+352 31 44 01
Gaëlle BilliauxHR Business Partner – Infrastructure Services Department
+352 31 44 01