ASP.Net with NATO Secret Clearance
With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
ASP.NET Developer with NATO Secret Clearance
- Collect and analyze the needs
- Write technical and functional specifications
- Make the conception of prototypes
- Develop new applications on ASP.NET
- Support and maintain the existing applications
- Write the documentation
- A Bachelor in IT is required
- Having at least 5 years of experience in the same role
- A good command of English is required (both written and spoken), French would be an asset but is not mandatory
- Good knowledge in network/system
- Knowledge in developing data bases
- A certification in Microsoft .NET would be considered as a great advantage
- If you are rigorous, organized, methodical and autonomous, this would be an asset
- A NATO Secret Clearance is mandatory for this vacancy
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Van EngenHR Manager
Peter Van EngenHR Manager