Test Analyst with bank Experience
Test Analyst With Bank Experience (H/F)
With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
Test Analyst with bank experience (H/F)
Aucune expérience de test nécessaire
Vos principales fonctions :
- Conseiller concernant la mise en œuvre de tous les types d'outils de test
- Configurer et mettre en œuvre des outils de tests (manuels ou automatisés)
- Définir ou participer à la stratégie d'automatisation de tests, sa planification et sa mise en œuvre
- Définir les cas de tests (manuels et automatisés)
- Définir les cas de tests de non régression pour les fonctionnalités déjà en production,
- Accompagner et conseiller les utilisateurs référents durant les phases de test
- Produire des rapports de tests fonctionnels
- Préparer et partager le rapport du test de performance
Le profil requis :
- Expérience bancaire est essentielle
- Un niveau courant en Anglais est requis, un bon niveau en Français est un atout;
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angela MarraHR Recruitment Partner
+352 31 44 01 210
Angela MarraHR Recruitment Partner
+352 31 44 01 210