Administrateur Linux (H/F)
With more than 640 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
Administrateur LINUX (H/F)
- Maintenir, faire évoluer et documenter la configuration standard serveur Linux ainsi que de la base de données (sous Linux).
- Support niveau 3
- Veille technologique portant sur les solutions OpenSource et plus précisément Red Hat et CentOS
Vos tâches :
- Installation, administration et support de serveurs Linux
- Maintenance et administration de serveurs RedHat Satellite
- Rédaction de procédures de mise en place de solutions
- Gestion des backups de l'infrastructure
- Installation, administration et support de serveurs Oracle
- Installation, administration et support de serveurs Windows
- Très bonne connaissance Linux. La connaissance de VMWare, Windows et Oracle est un plus
- Communicatif, rigoureux et doté de bonnes capacités rédactionnelles
- Diplômé de niveau Bac+3 minimum en Informatique
- Expérience de 3 à 5 ans dans un même poste
- Maîtrise des langues française et anglaise
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance…
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume to Steve at the following email address: email@example.com
- Virginie HohlHR Business Partner – Infrastructure Services Department
+352 31 44 01
Virginie HohlHR Business Partner – Infrastructure Services Department
+352 31 44 01